Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas !!!

Merry Christmas to everyone. The season to be jolly has arrived yet again and certainly there are things to be jolly about. Haha, i dun even understand that myself but who cares, hahahhahaha !!!

Christmas is the season to be giving. Like the old saying goes, its always better to give than to receive. Haha, well i bought quite alot of things this time round but unfortunately my bro "pao" my camera to singapore liao so i am left stranded here without a camera. Haha

My eve was spent at my friend's place in Villa Damansara. There wasn't really a party but it was great to hang out just among friends. Haha.

Since my mom and bro are in singapore, i get to do Christmas shopping alone. Haha, i bought quite a few items myself, when i get the camera back i'll show it to you guys.

Well, that's all for now. I'm off to yet another day

No comments: